Personal data protection policy
& nbsp; 1.1 In accordance with Article of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 , concerning the protection of natural persons as regards Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, it is informed that your data will be treated by SALVADOR RODRIGUEZ ROMO , as responsible for these.
SALVADOR RODRIGUEZ ROMO informs the User / client & nbsp; of the existence of a personal data file created with the data obtained on the website by and for SALVADOR RODRIGUEZ ROMO, and under its responsibility, for the purposes of information and provision of services and / or sale of the products offered on the website.
1.2 The & nbsp; user / client expressly accepts the inclusion of the data collected while browsing the page, or provided by filling in any form, as well as those derived from a possible business relationship, with the automated file of personal data referred to in the section First. During the data collection process and in each place of the web & nbsp; In which such data is requested, the client will be informed, either through a hyperlink, either by including the appropriate mentions in the form itself, mandatory or not for collecting such data. To all & nbsp; Client who decides to register on the website of our company, we request the necessary data for the purposes for which the activity of our company is intended.
- Marketing of products or services of the website.
- Maintenance of any contractual or non-contractual relationship with it.
- Send information on products and services of our entity and / or its "partners", including by email through "mailing" and "newsletters".
- Dissociation of users' personal data for statistical and / or commercial purposes according to their consumption and browsing habits.
- Request, use, contracting of any product or service for the correct management of the requested service.
- The user's consent in relation to the promotional and news information about the products through the "mailing" or "newsletters" and / or their "partners". As well as to show personalized advertising adapted to your consumption habits.
- Compliance with applicable legal obligations in the transfer of data to public bodies or authorities, provided they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
- The data will be kept for the duration of the contractual and commercial relationship with us, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limit the processing of your data or directly oppose the processing, or exercise the right to portability of these. All this, in writing accompanied by a copy of the official document that identifies it addressed to the person in charge of the treatment. In case of disagreement with the treatment, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).